Frequently Asked Auto Body Repair and Accident Questions
FAQ Auto Answers
1) Gary's Auto Collision is an authorized repair facility and participates with all major car/vehicle insurance companies.
2) You are not required to get more than one auto repair estimate.
3) Your insurance company wants your vehicle properly repaired and you to be completely satisfied with their claim service. Your have specific rights and obligations that you should be aware of. Review your policy. Understand your rights.
4) You may have the auto repair shop of your choice make the repairs. You are not required to use a auto shop selected by a claims adjuster. However, you are required by your policy to allow youn insurance company a responsible amount of time to inspect the damages prior to repairing them.
5) Only you, the owner, can authorize repairs on your vehicle.
6) Auto repair estimates may vary. A lower car repair estimate may not include necessary things such as front and rear wheel alignments, re-aiming your headlamps, etc. It's your car; make sure it's repaired to your satisfaction.
7) Sign releases only when the auto repairs have been completed to your satisfaction.
8) The vehicle is being repaired for YOU, the owner. You will be required to pay for the repair upon completion. To avoid delays, it will be up to you to secure payment from your insurance company along with any necessary endorsement from lien holders.
9) Gary's Auto Collision Center stands ready to assist you in any of these matters. We will work closely with you to minimize your inconvenienece and maximize your satisfaction. This is our pledge to you.